Join us in shaping the BUILTWORLD of Tomorrow!
Success of the Real Estate Innovation Contest 2019:
We started 2019 by launching Europe’s biggest Innovation Contest for the BUILTWORLD for the 3rd time. After having scouted more than 2.600 tech companies, more than 600 startups applied for the 2019 Innovation Contest.
During the application phase we introduced India’s and Southeast Asia’s 1st PropTech startup competitions. We strive to connect and match the best of both startup and corporate worlds. We do so by providing exposure and access to the industry to the most promising startups.
We are proud to have received more than 60 applications in India and more than 40 in Southeast Asia. The best 6 startups from each competition were to pitch in front of the audience at the BWT India conference and BWT Asia conference. Winners: Facilio (India) and H3Zoom.ai (Southeast Asia) were qualified for the finals at EXPO REAL in Munich.
For the European semi-finals we welcomed the top 50 real estate, construction and smart city startups to the Future Cities Catapult in London. Our semi-finalists have been split into 5 categories – Plan & Build, Manage & Operate / Building Technologies, Market, Invest & Finance / Research & Valuate and Next City Solutions.
5 startups per category managed to impress the judges the most with their innovative ideas, structured business models and great pitching skills:
- Manage & Operate: Facilio, H3 Zoom Facade Inspector, Oriient, SmartPlants, Vilisto.
- Plan & Build: CAALA, Dimension10, Moasure, Molteo, VOXELGRID
- Market: BOOQED, Consorto, Convaron, PROPY, Store2be
- Invest & Finance: Blocksquare, British Pearl, Hypoed, Locarta, Realxdata
- Next City Solutions: AgiliCity, Breeze Technologies, Field Factors, MO. Point Mobilitätsservices, MVAW Technologies
BUILTWORLD is getting ready for a challenging and promising experience in 2020:
We are scouting globally to identify the most promising proptech and contech startups in the markets; the application phase is NOW open to identifiy successful business models and technology trends.
- The deadline for receiving applications is the 22nd of March
- Online evaluation period by our members between 23rd March – 03rd April
- Finals Asia in Singapore: 1st – 2nd April
- Finals India in Bangalore: 19th May
- Prepitch Europe in Berlin: 28th – 29th May
- Finals Israel in Jerusalem: 03rd June
All tech companiess will pitch in front of real estate experts and investors. We are here to connect startups to industry leaders for a proof of concept (PoC), shape their business model and provide access to promising business cases.
If you have any questions, please contact