Built World Innovationmore Posts
Innovation Contest 2019
Let’s kick off 2019!
Are you as excited for this new year as we are here at the Real Estate Innovation Network?
Europe’s biggest startup contest for the built world has launched for the third time. Boost your startup and win the chance to pitch in front of 45,000 visitors at EXPO REAL 2019.
In 2018, out of over 500 applications, only the best 25 made it to the finals. So, if your company offers a promising solution that will change and optimise real estate processes, make sure you do not miss this opportunity.
Your company has the chance to:
- Pitch in front of real estate experts and investors
- Win a workspace at EXPO REAL 2019 worth EUR 6.950,-
- Reach an audience of over 45,000 key decision makers at EXPO REAL 2019
- Connect with industry leading experts and investors on a global scale
- Receive valuable client and market feedback for your tech company
- Become part of the official PropTechMap Top100 companies
It’s free, it’s easy, it’s now!
The best 100 startups will appear on the next edition of our popular PropTechMap Top100. You can apply within the following categories: Plan & Build, Manage & Operate, Valuation & Market Research, Investing & Financing, Market, Next City Solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
- Create a profile in the Real Estate Innovation Database and complete all sections
- Fill out the contest application form, which can be found on your profile
For startups that already have a profile in our Innovation Database, please log back in and update your application form in order to participate in the contest.
Please note that we will not consider any startups without a complete profile and a filled out application form.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION FOR EXPO REAL
- Companies must not be older than 5 years and they must demonstrate growth development.
- The participating startups must offer a software or/and a hardware that provides a solution to the built world.
- The company’s product must be placed into one of the following categories: Plan & Build, Manage & Operate, Valuation & Market Research, Investing & Financing, Market, Next City Solutions.
- Over 50% of the participating startup must be privately owned, in other words, belong to an individual person or the founders (100% for sole proprietorship).
- The startup’s turnover from the previous business year must be lower than 10 million euros.
- The company’s current valuation must be lower than 30 million euros.
- Winners of the Real Estate Innovation Contest 2017 and 2018 cannot reapply